Monday, March 7, 2011

Pribyet :D

Menya zovut Kenny.
Kak dela?

I'm gonna start this blog with a little introduction bout myself.

There are certain things which I cherish in life , and certain which i do not.

I cherish the people who appreciates music.
I cherish the people who appreciates food.
I cherish the people who appreciates others.
I cherish those who understands me.
I am not the normal. Stereotyping doesn't work in my case.
I am willing to take the extra mile by being random, to prove to the others that with a positive mindset, you'll take joy in everything you do, and thou you might not be living a very lavish life, you'll definitely be living a happy life.

Now that you've known a little bit of me, why not drop me a comment, so I could know you too?

Spasiba & paka paka

No comments:

Post a Comment